Hello everyone! Let’s talk about Girl Power, shall we?
Here’s an interview with our latest image model, Ms. Rofel Artaiz. We prepared a set of questions for her to answer, including who is her “Filipina Inspiration.” Let’s get to know her more and find out how being a woman makes her life complete.
- If you were a rose, what color would you be and why?
I would choose Pink Rose because its a symbol of gentleness, grace, gladness, joy and sweetness.
- Who is your Filipina inspiration? Tell us what you admire most about her.
My Filipina inspiration is my Mentor in Dancing, Ms. Julie Borromeo. She is gentle and brave and always sees the goodness and potential in everyone she meets. She also brings the best out of everyone she mentors.
- What is the best thing about being a woman?
The best thing about being a woman is our ability to adapt to different situations and find the best course of action.
- When did you know that you wanted to become a dancer?
When Ms. Julie Borromeo started Mentoring me in my dancing. Teaching me that dancing may not be as fancy as the other jobs but surely it is a precious form of art.
- What was your most challenging dance routine? Do you have a favorite?
The most challenging routine is performing a Classical Ballet Variation. Some of my Favourite ballets are don Quixote, Paquita and Giselle.
- What inspires you everyday?
What inspires me the most is my love of dance and sharing its beauty to others.
- What is something that keeps you strong when things get difficult?
What keeps me strong is my experiences in life since I was a kid. I think growing up independently, self-supporting my way into college is a great pillar for bravery.
- Red rose or white rose?
- Flats or heels?
- With or without makeup?
Without make up.
- When was the best moment of your life?
Best moment of my life is when I surpass all the hardships I went through to be where I am.
- What are your current goals? And how do you achieve them?
My current goals are exploring and learning more in the field of Performing Arts. I achieve them by taking every opportunity that comes in my way.
- If you were to meet your future self, what would you tell her?
I would tell her to be humble, thankful and always pay it forward.
- Do you have any message to both children and adults who would like to pursue dancing, specifically ballet?
My message is that the best way to reach your dreams is to love it, even everything gets rough you are ready and willing to give what it takes to achieve it. Take the risk, it’s better that you tried than never. Thank you so much for the opportunity to share my thoughts.
Did you love the interview? We hope you enjoyed it like we, at Anna York Flowers did!
If you would like to reach Rofel, you can follow her on facebook and instagram.
Facebook account – rofel ann polio artaiz
Instagram – rofeetofee.
Oh, and don’t forget to join our contest for a chance to win luxurious Ecuadorian roses for your Filipina inspiration, and for yourself, too! Just follow the instructions on our instagram and facebook post.